Cream of Chicken Soup W/ Veggies & Fat – Simple Lunch
I thought I would share a simple lunch you can make while on the system!
1 Packet Better U Cream of Chicken Soup.
Veggies: Green Pepper, Red Onion, and Yellow Pepper
Fats: 2 TBSP of Avocado Oil or Olive Oil
Seasonings: Garlic Powder, Chili Powder, Sea Salt & Pepper
1: Prep Veggies for cutting by washing them.
2. Cut Veggies into small pieces.
3. Add to pan and place on the oven, add a little water and a little avocado oil plus the seasoning. Cook on Medium High for 6 minutes, just to warm them up. We want to retain the crunchiness.
5. Bring water to a boil. Pour 6-8 Ounces into a measuring cup or bowl.
6. Add Cream of Chicekn Soup to hot water and whisk until all powder has been dissolved.
7. Place 1-2 cups worth of veggies into a bowl.
8. Pour soup over veggies.
9. Add 2 TBSP of Avocado Oil or Olive Oil to your Soup.
Stir and Enjoy
(Garnish with Sea Salt and Pepper to taste)